N P A
September End of Fiscal Year Corporate NPA results were published November 16, 2017. This will begin the
THE FIELD UNIT MITIGATION
REQUEST FOR CONSIDERATION PROCESS
This is a time-sensitive process and it is imperative to review and submit all requests and required responses
in a timely manner.
Please contact your PFP/PES Coordinator for additional information or visit the website at
Below information is taken directly from the UPMA national website pertaining to the USPS phones being issued.
- That ONLY form 50 Postmasters level 18 and above will be receiving USPS phones.
- This is a “roll out” program meaning they will release the ‘invites’ to sign up in batches.
- This is NOT alphabetical or any certain method as to who gets theirs now versus later.
- IF you are on a detail as OIC but NOT a form 50 PM, please do not request a phone or use a ‘forwarded’ email from someone to try. It will be rejected.
- You cannot “opt out” of getting a phone once given the invite. It is NOT optional.
- Lastly, under NO circumstances are you to plug your USPS phone into your DESKTOP, LAPTOP or any USPS computer just to ‘charge it up’. It comes with a wall charger for that.
Please got to the "News" Tab for additionally information on USPS Phone use.
webmaster: Jordan Davenport
we are on Facebook too;
UPMA Ohio Chapter