President: Darrell VonSossen
Secretary: Marilyn Mulholland – PM in Spencerville
Director: Paul Joseph 419-236-0166
The following is an announcement of the Region 5B meeting
being held next Wednesday, August 14th.
ONE CLARIFICATION needs made with this announcement noted below that was sent out to the 458 email recipients:
The first item noted that talks about “POSTPLAN version 2” does NOT mean there is a PostPlan action coming out or in effect.
This is sharing of information and comments received at the NAPS convention held this past weekend in Youngstown.
Please DO NOT panic or try to read into this information. It will be explained in detail at the meeting.
There will be a COMBINED meeting held for all NAPS and UPMA members to share information from the recent conventions held both in state and the national level.
The date is Wednesday, August 14th.
The LOCATION will be at the Boy Scout Office in Lima located at 752 W. Robb Avenue.
There will be a light supper provided free of charge starting at 6:30 pm and the meeting starting promptly at 7:00 PM.
The following topics will be discussed:
• Information on PostPlan version 2 and options
• HERO program update
• Information on Legislative activity for postal reform
• Information workload redundancy efforts and elimination of reports, surveys, etc.
• Information on eCareer WORKSHOP to be held in our area for new EAS and those seeking information on promotion
• Status on vacancies in our area
• Other information relevant to our membership including the announcement of the National UPMA convention hosted by the Ohio Chapter in 2021
Much information was gleaned from the conventions attended thus the need to share it timely with both organizations.
Please RSVP to Darryl Von Sossen in Columbus Grove so we can set up accordingly.