BENEFITS OF JOINING UPMA AS A MANAGER, SUPERVISOR OR EAS PROFESSIONAL
All national UPMA leaders and chapter presidents are current USPS employees.
• National officers serve one term only
in their current positions.
• As an active member, you have the
privilege to vote and hold leadership
positions at all levels of the organization.
• A national website—unitedpma.
org—offering the latest information
regarding the organization, legislative
issues, online training videos and
Postal Service information that affects
• A national magazine and chapter
publications that contain information
important to you in your current position and will help you in your future
• Annual national and chapter conventions that offer training to help you be
• Members have access to our network
of Adverse Action member representatives. After you have been a member for one year, as an EAS employee,
you have the benefit of our Legal Defense Plan, if the need arises.
• You gain a network of Postmasters,
Managers, Supervisors and other EAS
professionals who can assist you in
your day-to-day duties and mentor
you for future opportunities.